Appearances and variantsEdit
- Mario: It's time-a to get-a the mail, Luigi!
- Luigi: I hope we don't get-a the same old crap we get everyday.
- Mario: Yeah, that would-a suck!
The usual intro is rudely interrupted by Wario.
- Mario and Luigi: Stupid Mario!
- Wario: Losers!
- Mario: Um, Episode Three?
The purple text in "Four" signifies Waluigi's appearance.
- Mario and Luigi: Stupid Mario Brothers!
- Mario: Episode Four.
- Mario: Episode Five, uh, I think.
The color palette of "Six" resembles that of a Pokéball.
- Mario: Episode Six.
The color palette of "Ten" resembles that of Donkey Kong's.
- Mario: Episode Ten.
The usual intro is once again interrupted by Wario.
- Mario and Luigi: Stupid!
- Wario: Wario Brothers!
- Mario: Um, Episode Twelve?
The title card, along with a plethora of other gags from Season One were brought back for this episode.
- Mario and Luigi: Stupid Mario Brothers.
- Stupid Voice: Episode Thirty-Three.
- Luigi: Hey Mario, isn't that the Season One opening?
- Mario: Yeah, and this rate, the next thing you know we'll be going to the mailbox again!